Annual PeopleAdmin (eWork) Clean-Up
It is important to keep PeopleAdmin (eWork) and Banner up to date to ensure accurate information is maintained in both systems. To that end, Talent Acquisition would like to remind search committee chairs to work with their search coordinators to update all applicants in their applicant pools by the close of business on July 1, 2022.
Please note the following:
- PeopleAdmin (eWork) job postings that have a hired applicant must have updated statuses reflected for all applicants.
- The job posting must be updated to reflect the appropriate status of the search. Often the posting status still shows as “posted” or “closed” despite being filled, or the posting status shows as "canceled" despite an applicant being hired.
Additionally, any updates that need to be made to Banner due to these PeopleAdmin updates will also need to be made by July 1, 2022. A few things to ensure are correct (this list is not meant to be exhaustive):
- Proper job/position titles
- Promotion/transfer/termination codes
- Accurate locations listed for each employee
- Accurate supervisors listed for each employee
- Only employees who actually started are listed as hired
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.