Apply for Mason’s Emerging Leaders Supervisor Series (ELSS)
We are now accepting applications for the seventh cohort of the Emerging Leaders Supervisor Series! The series begins in February 2024 and runs until May 2025.
The goals of the Emerging Leaders Supervisor Series are to support participants as they:
- Develop a leadership mindset
- Create and implement a vision for their own leadership and their team
- Lead a high-performing team
- Learn tools and strategies to grow their self-awareness, relationships, and communication skills, which will support the above three objectives.
In addition to the in-class curriculum, participants will:
- Complete a development project
- Work with peers across the university to build a network of fellow supervisors
- Have the opportunity to work with coaches/mentors to set goals related to their growth as a leader
Apply by Thursday, November 30 at 5 p.m. Applicants must be Mason faculty or classified staff and must supervise at least one employee who is faculty or classified staff. All meetings are held in person; fully remote applicants will be considered on a case-by-case basis.