Human Resources and Payroll

Exit Process


Address Changes

If you are moving, please use Employee Self Service to change your address so that Human Resources and Payroll have the correct address to send any leave pay out checks and W-2s. If you are unable to access Employee Self Service, please fax your address change to Human Resources and Payroll at (703) 993-2601. This will enable the Payroll Office to send your W-2 Form to the correct address the following January.

Notify Retirement Companies

Companies who administer retirement plans (VRS or ORP), or tax deferred annuity plans (TSAs), must be notified directly. Refer to the HR/Benefits page to find web links and/or addresses for these companies.