Important Biweekly Timesheet Information
Due to the fiscal year-end roll process, biweekly payroll for the pay period June 6 to June 19, (pay date June 25), will be processed one (1) week earlier.
This means employees and approvers need to take the following actions:
- Submit timesheets by midnight Sunday, June 13 with estimated hours for June 14 through June 19.
- Approve timesheets by 1 p.m. on Monday, June 14.
Important notes for timesheet approvers:
- Please make sure your employees do not overestimate their hours since collecting overpayments is a complex task. It is easier to pay them later for any missed time.
- Classified and Faculty: Timesheet correction forms can be found on the forms page and should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Wage and Student Wage: Corrected timesheets should be submitted by logging into Dynamic Forms. Employees should initiate the form and are required to enter their timesheet approver’s name and e-mail address. Approvers will receive an e-mail with the link to the form, which will be routed to Payroll upon approval.
- There is no change in the actual pay date of June 25.
- Due to the limited time for processing, corrections will be held and processed on the next biweekly pay run.
If you have questions, please contact HR & Payroll at firstname.lastname@example.org.