Help for Onboarding Your New Employee
New Employee Onboarding Portal
Have your new hire complete the StrengthsAssessment and Dedicate one of your check-ins to discuss the results.
Faculty and Staff Engagement
Connect your new hire to opportunities to engage with others across the university.
Central HR Customer Service
- Contact them at 703-993-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- They can assist with questions related to
- New hire paperwork
- The NEW Center
Central HR - Organizational Development and Learning
- Contact them at email@example.com
- They can assist with questions related to:
- New Employee Orientation (Classified Staff and Admin/Prof Faculty)
- State-Mandated Trainings for new employees
- Consultation regarding change management, StrengthsFinder assessment, team building, or supervisory training.
HR Liaison Network
See the HR Liaison directory to find your HR Liaison
Information Technology Services (ITS)
- For assistance with NetID, patriot password, Mason e-mail, two factor authentication, and more
- View their Getting Started Guide for Employees
Mason ID Card office
For information on obtaining a Mason ID and setting up electronic access (where applicable)
Key Control Office
For information on how to issue keys to a new employee.
Parking and Transportation
For information about parking permits and other transportation options and programs