Performance Evaluation Guidance for University Life Administrative/Professional (A/P) Faculty
The online performance management process for University Life A/P faculty will open in MasonLEAPS on August 24, 2022. For the 2021-2022 performance cycle, you and other a/p faculty in your department or unit will access MasonLEAPS to complete the performance review process online.
Performance evaluation cycle to be evaluated is July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022.
Participating a/p faculty members and their supervisors are encouraged to follow the due dates below. Extensions may be granted based on circumstance.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4||Step 5|
|Reviewer Review &
A one-on-one meeting between the employee and supervisor is encouraged to take place between Steps 2 and 3. That is why there is a larger window of time before the Supervisor Sign-Off is due.
Performance Evaluation Initiation
All participants will receive an email from MasonLEAPS inviting them to begin the performance evaluation process by completing their self-evaluation. Email notifications and reminders are sent automatically at each step in the performance evaluation process.
There are resources available to help participants utilize the online tool:
- Visit the Performance Evaluation hub for additional information
- Review the Online Performance Management User Guide (MasonLEAPS)
- Review the General Navigation video
- Review the How to Add a Co-Planner video
- Review the How to Re-Open a Step video
- Job aids are available for your convenience under the “How to Guides” section on the MasonLEAPS homepage
- If you have questions, please contact email@example.com or 703-993-2600