ProjectConnect Fall Groups for Faculty and Staff
What is ProjectConnect?
ProjectConnect is a social well-being opportunity that helps Mason faculty and staff get to know each other and build a stronger campus community. Participants will meet in groups of 4-6 people over the course of six 1-hour sessions and engage in a series of thought-provoking questions and fun activities.
Who can join ProjectConnect?
ProjectConnect is open to all faculty and staff at Mason. The program is a great fit for those who are:
- Seeking a greater sense of belonging at Mason through connecting with others
- Committed to participating in deeper, more interesting conversations
- New to Mason and/or looking to expand their social circle
- Interested in getting to know others in a small-group setting (4-6 participants)
- Willing to commit to all session dates
Sign up by August 30 and don't wait—space is limited!
Learn more on the ProjectConnect homepage. Sponsored by the Center for the Advancement of Well-Being.