Recruitment Updates to PeopleAdmin and Banner
It is important to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is maintained in Banner and PeopleAdmin. Central HR’s Talent Acquisition team requests that all search committee chairs work with their search committee coordinators/liaisons to update all applicants in their applicant pools by close of business on June 30, 2023. Any updates that should be reflected in Banner due to PeopleAdmin (eWork) updates should be submitted through the appropriate process by June 9, 2023.
Please note the following:
- Job postings that have a hired applicant must have updated statuses/reasons reflected for all applicants in PeopleAdmin (eWork).
- Job postings must be updated to reflect the appropriate status of the search. Often the posting status will show “posted” or “closed” when in fact the position has been filled, or the posting status shows as "canceled" but an applicant was hired.
To ensure all personnel information is accurate, here are a few things to remember when updating Banner:
- Correct job/position titles are listed for employees
- Appropriate promotion/transfer/termination codes are reflected
- Accurate locations are listed for each employee
- Appropriate hire/promotion/transfer/termination dates are captured
- Correct supervisor is listed for each employee
- Only employees who actually started are listed as hired and have a start date in the system.
Please reach out to the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.