Reporting Accidents Reminder
We want to make sure the Mason community stays safe! Please report all accidents, injuries, or conditions that may cause harm to an individual or the university. When dangerous or potentially dangerous conditions are reported, the university can take appropriate action to protect the community.
Please report the following situations to the university:
- When an employee is injured while at work, submit the Employer’s First Report of Accident and Panel Physician Selection forms. See the Workers’ Compensation page for details.
- If a student or visitor is injured, becomes ill, or is in an unsafe condition, submit an Incident Report form.
- Workplace injuries, exposures, or illnesses: Accident and Incident Plan.
- Insurance, university property damage/theft, and automobile incidents: Contact Operational Risk Management at 703-993-2599.
- Workers’ Compensation: Contact the Benefits team at email@example.com.