Reporting Accidents Reminder
We want to make sure the Mason community stays safe! Please report all accidents, injuries, or conditions that may cause harm to an individual or the university. When dangerous or potentially dangerous conditions are reported, the university can take appropriate action to protect the community.
Please report the following situations to the university:
- When an employee is injured while at work, submit an Employer’s First Report of Accident form
- If a student or visitor is injured, becomes ill or is an unsafe condition, submit an Incident Report form
- Workplace injuries, exposures, or illnesses: Accident and Incident Plan
- Insurance, university property damage/theft, and automobile incidents: Contact Office of Risk Management at 703-993-2599
- Workers’ Compensation: Contact the Benefits Team at 703-993-2600 or email@example.com