Student Debt Relief Resources by TIAA and SAVI
George Mason has partnered with TIAA and Savi to provide Mason employees access to tools that can potentially help reduce monthly student loan payment and work toward loan forgiveness. Brought to you by TIAA and Savi, the student loan debt assistance tool helps:
- Strengthen your financial footing in the short term
- Position you for student loan forgiveness
- Reduce your payment based on your income and family size
- Free up funds that you can direct towards other financial goals
- Remove the complexities of forgiveness and put the process on autopilot for a small fee
- Find the best federal repayment and forgiveness programs for your financial situation
Visit the Mason-TIAA website today to calculate your savings and learn more.
If employees need help setting up their Savi account, they can call Savi’s technical support line: 833-604-1226.
For those who enroll in the Savi Essential subscription, they have access to one-on-one customer support! There is always a "Contact Support" button in their account where they can ask questions and request a call.
If employees use the DIY membership, they can access various support such as attending other TIAA/Savi webinars to ask questions in the Q&A, or check out Savi’s Help Center with 50+ student loan articles.