Virtual Bike to Mason Week 2021
Could biking be part of your commute plan? From April 19-23, join Parking and Transportation for Virtual Bike to Mason Week. Details and registration information on all the sessions is available on the Transportation website.
- Fix a Flat: Don’t let the potential for a flat tire stop you from biking for commuting or recreation. Learn how you can fix a flat at home or while on a bike ride.
- Biking at Mason: Hear about the biking facilities and programs at all three of Mason’s campuses.
- Dressing and Packing When Commuting by Bike: Receive tips on biking in all types of weather and conditions.
- Bicycle Commuting 101: Learn how to feel more confident about getting to campus on two wheels.
- Bicycle Friendly Driver Training: How to be a safer driver around bicyclists and pedestrians, the related Virginia laws, and where to report near misses on our roads.
- Multi-modal Commuting and Car-Free Living: Learn about mixed modal commuting via cycling and public buses like CUE and the Fairfax Connector as well as general car-free living.
- Cycle Talk: A virtual social hour to talk cycling at Mason.
- Why Would You Want an eBike?: Hear about eBikes and see if one is right for you.
- Smart Cycling: This session provides the building blocks to developing confidence and competence when riding a bike. Get acquainted with lane positioning, rules of the road, hazards and more.
Hope to see you there! If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.