Nominate a Colleague for Recognition Leave!
Did you know you can nominate colleagues for up to 40 hours of recognition leave? Recognition leave can be awarded to employees* for doing exceptional work that is above and beyond the usual scope of their job duties.
Exceptional work can include, but is not limited to:
- Doing exemplary work on a project or activity.
- Effectively managing department growth or change.
- Taking on a project beyond the usual scope of work.
- Consistently acting as a team player and encouraging teamwork in others.
- Developing processes, programs, or efficiencies that are replicated in other departments.
More information on recognition leave can be found on the Informal Recognition page.
*Recognition leave is open to classified employees and A/P faculty.