Posted June 29, 2016
Non-Exempt Employees Can Choose Leave or Pay for Their Overtime Hours
If as a non-exempt employee, you made an election in the past and do not want to change your election, you do not have to do anything. If you want to continue to receive pay for any overtime earned, you also do not have to complete a form. However, if you would like to change your election from receiving pay to receiving leave or receiving leave to receiving pay, please complete an Overtime Leave Agreement Form and submit it to the Payroll Department no later than Friday, September 2.
Unfortunately this deadline is firm and we cannot accept forms after that date.
Please remember that an election commits you to your choice for one year until the next open enrollment period. This means that if you elect leave accumulation you will receive leave and not pay for any overtime worked during the next academic year.
Please contact Catalina Wheat at 3.2751 if you have any questions.
Posted June 21, 2016
Summer Bridge Camp
Posted June 17, 2016
Mason Flexible July
• Four hours of additional holiday leave when Mason closes administrative offices at 12:30pm on Friday, July 1.
• Four hours of additional Special Flex Holiday leave that can be used, with supervisor permission, during July or August of 2016.
• A special promotion of flexible work schedules for the month of July to encourage the use of flexible scheduling such as working four 9-hour days and one 4-hour day.
Please review the FAQ for additional details. If you have any questions, please contact the Life/Work Connections Team at email@example.com.
Posted November 3, 2015
IRS Limits for 2016
Can't find something you remember seeing in this space? Check out our recent announcements
|Mason is a proud member of|
SPOTLIGHT ON MASON
- Forms and Materials
- Employee Self Service (Patriotweb)
- EPAFs (Electronic Personnel Action Form)
- Instant Archives
- Handbooks & Policies
- Workers' Comp
- Staff Listing
- FAQs: Frequently requested items including:
- Inclement Weather Policy and FAQs
Careers at Mason
Review all the tools to hire here at Mason.
A resource for supervisors to help get the most out of their unit.
Request HR data, get discount codes, and manage your HR workshops & classes.
Department Chair Site
Whether you are a new or experienced department chair, you will find helpful information on this website.